Many small changes can make a big difference!
My mission is to help people find good quality, stylish, cruelty-free and sustainable products, and to build an ethical shopping community where people can positively impact the lives of animals all over the world.
Our everyday purchasing decisions have far reaching implications for our planet and the environment we all depend upon. By sharing solutions and sourcing genuine cruelty-free and sustainable products that we can easily incorporate into our daily lives, we have the collective power to make changes happen.
My Promise to Animals and to the Environment
- All products available for purchase in The Waggy Dog Shop are carefully researched and hand-picked to meet my strict environmental and animal-friendly criteria:
- Made without harm to animals or people
- Verified for all claims such as ‘cruelty free’, ‘organic’, ‘compostable’ or ‘biodegradable’
- Made by a like-minded person or business with matching ethics and values
- Made in a sustainable way with high quality and long lasting natural materials
- Re-usable and/or Recyclable packaging
- No bubble wrap! All items are shipped in padded mailers featuring padding made from recycled paper, or wrapped in GreenWrap™. The paper used in GreenWrap™ is SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiatives) certified; is biodegradable, compostable and can be put in to the recycling
- Paper products, stationery and cardboard mailers are made from recycled materials or from FSC certified paper
- I re-use my cardboard boxes and packaging wherever possible
- Plastic mailing satchels (e.g. Express Post)
- Australia Post has partnered with TerraCycle to make all padded bags and plastic mailing satchels nationally recyclable. Drop off your mailing satchels to your closest public drop-off point. If there is no public drop-off location available around you, you can also send back your satchels to TerraCycle to be recycled. Visit ww.planetark.org/recyclinglabel/australiapost for more information
10% of every purchase is donated to animal charities world-wide. Please subscribe or follow for regular monthly updates.